6 safe summer safety tips
Summer is here and suddenly we must do all the things – swimming, hiking, biking, camping, surfing, skateboarding, and more. If this sounds like you, or maybe someone else in your home, remember to put safety first with non toxic products to help you enjoy whatever activity you’re into.
Here are some safe summer safety tips to get you started:
- An obvious summer must-have is sunscreen. Just be sure to choose the sunscreen that not only helps protect you from both UVA and UVB rays, but also is free of harmful chemicals like oxybenzone, octinoxate, and octocrylene, known endocrine disruptors that are commonly found in sunscreen and are known to contribute to the bleaching of coral reefs.
- Keep hands germ-free on the go with pure haven hand sanitizer and hands on the go. Both are perfect options for cleaning hands when soap and water aren’t available, working with the help of organic ingredients for a natural clean.
- Skip the DEET in bug repellent. Instead, choose a safe product made with essential oils that are safe for the entire family. Pure haven’s safe, effective bug off spray will help prevent itchy bug bites.
- When you do end up with a bug bite, reach for neem-o to help relieve the itch. Made with skin-nourishing tea tree, lavender, chamomile, and neem oils, neem-o is a whiz at calming skin irritations, including bug bites and minor cuts and scrapes.
- Beat bug bites and other summer skin irritations with boo boo stick. Loaded with botanicals, boo boo stick helps soothe minor cuts, scrapes, bug bites, and more.
- No home should be without master blaster, especially in the summertime. This superhero product can blast away grass, dirt, and blood stains with the help of its awesome plant-based multi-enzyme formula
Contact your pure haven Consultant today to get your hands on these and more safe, effective products to help you handle whatever comes your way this summer.
Enjoy doing all the things!